Portsmouth Remix

Go Crouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday 1 June 2009

New Owner

It was one afternoon I was looking at some message boards and one of the headers came up and said "Pompey bought by Billionaire Arab" so looking at it thinking it would be a joke article or a wind up. But no as the afternoon went on it started to appear on more and more reputable web sites until this below appeared on the Portsmouth web site. I am not going to get to excited until the deal is done and dusted. The press I think were caught with there trousers down with this one, I had a feeling they were sharpening their knives for our potential fire sale and demise. So they can go and pick on someone else so to all the press I say "Fuck Of And Die"

So I am going to extend this blog until the sale goes through, so if it does well done Peter Storrie.

Portsmouth Football Club can confirm that it has accepted an offer from Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim to buy the club.

This follows initial due diligence and negotiations with Portsmouth executive chairman Peter Storrie on behalf of club owner Alexandre Gaydamak.

Peter Storrie concluded the deal with Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim in Rome on Tuesday night.

A period of formal legal and financial due diligence will commence next week so that the transaction can be completed as soon as possible.

The club cannot make any further comment on the future structure of the club until this period has been completed.

1 comment:

Ruthy x said...

I just wanted to say how lovely it is to have you home with me on a Saturday and for a few weeks I will not be a football widow! I love you x