Portsmouth Remix

Go Crouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 6 June 2009

Dr in the house


So the good Dr made a visit to Fratton Park yesterday, I have been waiting for something more than just paper talk and to see the Dr at the park was encouraging and by all accounts he was a nice guy.
Questions on the message board and in the press are as follows.
When will the deal be completed? I don't know
What are the Dr's plans? Who knows
Where is the money coming from? Your guess is as good as mine.
This is what I want if all goes well, the redevelopment of Fratton Park, the new training facility and keeping of our best players and improvement of the squad and a new stadium.Not much to ask for then! oh I forgot paying of our debt.
The only thing the press can find to be negative about this (I do believe that some of the press hate Pompey and every year they can't wait or Pompey to fall) is the FA's Fit and Proper checks, I hope this gets the go ahead witch I think it will, as Portsmouth are one of the proposed city's for the world cup and the Dr is the only man to deliver a world class stadium for Pompey and England that may help things!. Why are we the first club to get problems when we are going to get a rich owner, they are all against us I tell you!!!!!!!!

No comments: