Portsmouth Remix

Go Crouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday 10 July 2009

Last Post

So this is the end of another blog, and what a season it has been. What is going to happen next season well let me look into my crystal ball ......................... I see but I am not going to tell you!

With no official announcement on new owners yet, I have decided to take no notice of any press or fans site until it is announced on the Portsmouth FC web site. We are very close to the deal going one way or the other, I am getting fed up with one paper saying one thing and the other saying the other. The only people who know what is going on are the club and the Dr and his representatives. So untill they come out of that smoked filled room so to speak we and evryone else know nothing.

So till the next blog gets going Good Bye Pompeygary

New blog at this link BANANA AND STARFISH

No comments: